The Advancement Team seeks to minister to everyone who partners with Mount Hermon by building and sustaining relationships with them. Money issues appear four times more than faith or prayer in the Bible and one of every six verses in the Gospels talks about money. In light of this, and in acknowledgment of the Lordship of Jesus Christ, we will:
- Ask the Lord to make our consciences sensitive to His leading in stewardship decisions.
- Search the Scriptures diligently to discover the Lord’s will in regard to stewardship practices.
- Bring to the Lord in prayer difficult stewardship decisions.
- Honor Christ by building up relationships between ourselves and those who are actively participating with Mount Hermon.
How We Will Fulfill Our Mission
- By sharing Mount Hermon’s impact and vision.
- By serving those who the Lord brings to Mount Hermon.
- By praying that the Holy Spirit will bless these relationships, which are the resources God uses to meet our needs.
- By encouraging our friends to financially support and advocate on behalf of Mount Hermon.
May God help us diligently pursue each of these through His Spirit, by His grace and for His glory.