…for white peaches!
Trust me on this one. On your way home, swing by your local grocer (for me, the only choice is good ol’ Ray), and…
Purchase the following:
– a scoop of bulk food section granola
– 1 container of vanilla flavored yogurt (brown cow, or otherwise)
– 1 medium sized white peach
Upon returning home:
1. dice peach
2. combine diced peach, granola, and liberal portion of yogurt into an adequately sized bowl
3. Extract spoon from drawer (or clean dish rack — your choice)
5. Resist the temptation to send me a thank you card for opening your world to new levels of delectability, and instead share this simple (and healthy) recipe with a friend.
In case you’re into Math, let me break it down for you: