by Andy Warken, Director of Kidder Creek
Kidder Creek offers some of the most diverse camp programs in the camping world. Campers can ride horses on mountain trails, hike on the Pacific Crest Trail, whitewater raft, and mountain bike on premiere destination worthy trails. Through these diverse programs campers grow as they play and have real adventures in creation with counselors and staff who care for and lead campers one step closer to Jesus.
These adventures are needed now more than ever as screen times increase and outdoor play and experience decreases. Kidder Creek is committed to giving kids real adventures in Creation, using God’s handiwork as the stage on which we work to see young people’s lives transformed.
We need your help!
Our goal is to raise $600,000 over the next 3 years to “transform” Kidder Creek. Our focus is on transforming these 3 main areas to better serve our campers and their families:
- Program Additions— Laser Tag, New Zip Line, Adventure Ridge 2.0
- Existing Facilities Improvement— Finish MSP, Pond Pavilion and Bathroom
- New Program Facilities— New pavilions at the Crossing and Outback campsites
All donations, above and beyond our annual fund, are matched through the current Mount Hermon Campaign for a total of $1.2 million in camp improvements. Through God’s provision and our generous donors support we are already at $410,364 toward the campaign goal!
How you can be a part of the transformation:
- Pray—pray for life transformation to happen at Kidder Creek
- Share— share about Kidder Creek’s unique program offerings and how you have been transformed
- Give to Lives Transformed at Kiddercreek.org/give
- Become a transformer – a monthly donor of $25 or more
- Give to a project – we have a lot of fun projects planned for the campaign!
We have confidence that God will provide to transform camp and that He will continue to transform the lives of campers that join us each summer.
Andy Warken, Director of Kidder Creek