Use your talents where God is at work.
Mount Hermon is more than just a place to visit; it’s a great place to work! We want to make a difference in our guests' lives and our employees make that happen. One thing is consistent—God is at work at Mount Hermon, and the result is transformed lives.
Working at Mount Hermon provides a unique opportunity for those who want to change the world. God is at work at Mount Hermon and we have the privilege to be a part of what is happening. Guests from all age ranges, backgrounds, and fields come to refresh, renew and then impact their world where they are. Come and be a part of changing the world with us.
Summer Staff Jobs
Mount Hermon volunteers serve directly with the staff to improve the facilities, provide service to our guests and contribute unique combinations of experience, maturity and knowledge to a broad range of tasks and projects. In 2011, volunteers donated over 20,000 hours of their time and service to the ministry of our Lord Jesus Christ at Mount Hermon. We encourage you to think and pray about joining.See Current Needs
Volunteer Partners Coordinator
Mount Hermon offers intentionally crafted internship opportunities for emerging adults (post college or with equivalent life experience) with the goal of leading interns one step closer to Jesus and one step closer to embracing adulthood. The Mount Hermon Intern Program assists each intern to build their lives on the foundation of God's holy-love while discovering how God has uniquely created them. Additionally, each intern will learn how to live and love in authentic Biblical community and develop relevant skills for life, both personally and professionally. Mount Hermon desires to launch gospel-centered interns who know God and His calling on their lives, who love people deeply and who live for His glory in all they do.
- 1 or 2 year program for recent college graduates.
- A full year commitment is asked initially.
- Starts early September and ends after the conclusion of summer.
- Work a minimum range of 40–45 hours per week.
- $1,000 stipend per month
- Instruction includes (1) books and materials for all curriculum, (2) additional teaching, curriculum, and training experiences, (3) necessary work-related training.
- Ten paid vacation days per 12 month internship (this includes Mount Hermon's Christmas holiday)
- Medical benefits are not provided through Mount Hermon.
Applications will open in the spring of 2019
Intern class 2018–2019
- Santa Cruz, CA Location
- Reservation and Event Services
- Children’s Ministries
- Youth and Young Adult Ministries
- Recreation Operations
- Marketing Operations